News & Events
ALLSA 2016 Congress - Presentations
- Prof Mulder Chris-Plenary session 3: Gastro Intestinal Tract Adult IBD / Faecal Transplant
- Dr Jonny Peter - Allergy or not? Cases to illustrate the what and when of diagnostic testing
- Dr Raynham OliverThe Paediatric Nose
- Prof Green Robin- The Wheezy Infant – A Primary Care Approach
- Prof Jeebhay Mohamed - Is It Occupation RHINITIS/ASTHMA?
- Dr Letier Melvyn-Endoscopy
- Prof Mulder Chris(2) - Management Celiac Disease Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Dr Burdzik Amy-Is it occupational dermatitis
- Dr Holtzhausen Jeanett -Urticaria mystery cases – not just scratching on the surface
- Prof Kling Sharron - Rare Diseases and Expensive Treatments: Should Justice Prevail
- Dr Jonny Peter Drug allergy a well-timed challenge
The information in these presentations may not be reproduced or republished.
All material in these presentations are, unless otherwise stated, the property of the presenter. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available through this congress may be made, solely for personal, non-commercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.